Anno Domini - brand new test version (fully functional) 19th August 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all thank you so much for this mod. I love Civ, but I way prefer ancient and medieval eras (and fantasy) so this is perfect for me, especially as there is no Fall From Heaven 3 (and FFH2 crashed a lot for me in Civ IV). Over the last few days I have been playing the latest version of Anno Domini and I have been having similar stability issues to Kyklon. My crashes have been happening when I am playing on Online speed and mostly seem to happen around turns 50-70 when I am with Bodvoc. They happen in single and multiplayer. I tried disabling all the leader packs with Steam Workshop dependencies to see if it would help, but no luck.

I can link some save files soon if it happens again and if that (or anything else) would help let me know. I have tried about 5 games as Bodvoc and it happened 4 out of 5 times (at turn 110 I abandoned the game that it did not crash because I had played myself into a corner). I was able to complete a game that went way past 100 turns as Ajatasattu (maybe Bodvoc is somehow the problem). In all the games I played the AI usually randomed the female Celtic leaders if that makes any difference.

PS I just tried to play Tomyris 5 times and each attempt did not show the proper loading screen. I have attached screenshots. It shows the loading, then when you get to start game you have to press escape to get off that page. Once you have pressed escape it throws you into an AI only game starting at turn 40 with Carthage as the only civ and a bunch of city states all automatically moving through turns at a pace of about 1 turn every few seconds. I had to attach an autosave of this because when you go to the menu and click the save game button nothing happens.

Attachments

• CtD1 BODVOC 56 200 BC.Civ6Save
    444.3 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
I had to attach the files for the Tomyris bug in a second post, because I edited my first post too many times so now the site thinks I am spamming and will not let me change the body of text or attachments in my first post any more! :p

PS I forgot to mention that I do not remember having any of these problems on a previous version of the mod that I played.

Attachments

• Loading.PNG
    Loading.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Start Game.PNG
    Start Game.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Tomyris AutoSave_0042.Civ6Save
    364.7 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
I have all of the official DLC enabled and all of the AD content and it's dependencies.

Same issue of crashing after 150 or so turns. Playing on windows 7.

Same issue of crashing after 150 or so turns. Playing on windows 7.

I have the same problem. I believe its a tech or civics issue because if I try to start the game with a later tech period the game will crash.

Thanks for all the reports, I really appreciate it!

I'd planned to work on Anno Domini again over my Christmas/New Year break - and will do so, though as the expansion has now been announced as landing Feb 8th, I'll be concentrating on getting ready for that with a view to an expansion version of Anno Domini to come as soon as possible after the expansion is released.

Hello:

I see that there has been little activity here lately, but I just now got around to trying this Mod. Unfortunately, the download link for this test version is broken. :-(

Thanks,
V

EDIT: OOPS! Nebber mind, I now see that we've moved on to Rise and Fall... .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom