AssemblyPublicizer isn't working with Amplitude.Mercury.FirstPass

JWizzleWaggle

Chieftain
Hey All!

I'm trying to get some mods I like working again after some game updates caused them to break, and I need the publicized version of Amplitude.Mercury.Firstpass.dll.
The issue is that CabbageCrow's AssemblyPublicizer is crashing anytime it tries to access Mono.Options (even though I have Mono and the dotNet SDK installed and used by other stuff without issue) and the BepInEx Assembly Publicizer is throwing a BadFormatException when I try to give it this specific DLL.

Is anyone aware of another alternative to get this publicized DLL?
Do I need to install some other library / SDK first?
Point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

I figured it out, posting the solution here in case anyone stumbles on this thread while they're having the same issue -
There's some weird versioning with one of the Mono libraries in CabbageCrow's implementation of an assembly publicizer (at least on my win11 set up) that apparently is only referenced in some cases within the publicizer.
I tried just pulling the corresponding version from the actual mono download, but it still gave the same error.

Fortunately, I found someone who had packaged that library in with their implementation, so we're back in business.

Here's the link :

Top Bottom