Belgium Civ - No trading post

fmartel77

Chieftain
Hi all, I instelled and played with Belgium civ and notice this : I can't build Trading post even if I have trappings research

I've confirmed it's only with Belgium since I've started another game with another civ and can buid Trading post with them.

Can someon tell me if it's a mod bug (that can be fixed) or is it a Civ particularity (with this civ, you can't build TP)

Thank you.

Two observations:

First, in the base game, Trading Posts are unlocked at Guilds, not Trapping (Trapping unlocks Camps, which improve deer, truffles, etc.). But I have no idea what tech unlocks particular improvements in whatever mod you are playing.

Second, any time you are having problems with a specific mod, you should post your question in the thread for whatever mod is giving you the problem. Not only is this forum intended for problems with the base game (not particular mods), the odds that anyone who knows anything about that particular mod seeing your post here are low.

Sadly, I have no idea what mod you are playing, so I've no idea where to move this thread. "Belgium" doesn't give me much guidance. And I'm not familiar with any mod that enables Trading Posts at Trapping, rather than Guilds. If you can identify the right thread for your mod or mods, I will be happy to move this thread.

Top Bottom