Blitzkrieg 1936: Reich Flashpoint

Archer 007

Rebirth
October 1936
The annexation of Austria started with the movement of Reich forces into Wien. Bombing from both air and sea allowed the glorious armies of our nation to capture Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, and the Chech Republic. Franco has requested the presence of a Reich Stability Squadron. The first landing was made at Barcelona and reenforcements will soon follow. Yugoslavia and Greece are under naval bombardment. In other news, a blockade is being formed by the Imperial Navy in the waters around Denmark.

November 1936
Kaunas finally fell to the German machine. Key alliances were made with the Soviet Union, the United States, and Japan. Yugoslavia and Hungary join the Axis Empire.

December 1936
Albania joins the Axis fold.

January 1937
Romania and Greece are added to the Axis columns. The final shipment of foreign arms arrives in Barcelona. Elite Intel Network set up in Frankfurt.

February 1937
Warsaw captured by glorious Imperial troopers.

March 1937
Burgaria becomes the latest addition to the Axis Empire. The drive for Istanbul begins.

April 1937
Istanbul is taken by the Axis along with Yugoslavian allies.

May 1937
Lwow captured.

July 1937
Stability Squadrons in Spain captured the capital in Madrid.

August 1937
Portugal's government request a "formal merger" with the Reich.

I don't think that the U.S. would ally with the NAZIs. Even if they did, it would be terminated when WWII began. But other than that, its a good idea.

Well, in that case, I guess it's not. Good luck!:soldier:

Thanks! I was less likely then the alliance that did form, but in 1936, it would have been alot more likely. I doubt they would have put up with the Nazis having the Soviets as an ally, however.

True, oh so true.:lol:

I hope so. In the mean time I'll be writing my own story:
The Empire of Talianna

Top Bottom