Box art

Those are real people! And Attila is looking hot.. he can come and pillage....

I gotta stop before this takes a bad bad turn :mischief:

Very cool. I see they recreated Boudicca's outfit, so I suspect Attila will have the same outfit in the game. The difference is they'll use a cgi person instead, so it won't look the same.

Can't help noticing their manicured nails... cant... look away...

It's nice to see they added some embossing to the God + Kings logo. It was really not that damn hard to do the first time around. So my hat off to that one.

...even Attila got his nails did, whats going on?, is it their day off?. It kinda reminds me of that Fabio videogame cover.

Spoiler :

I guess Attila decided to look fabulous for the box art. But we have to consider the fact that Attila is going to lead the Huns for 6000 years every game, you can't blame the man for wanting to at least a little bit civilized and fabulous.:crazyeye:

Spoiler :

People living in central Asia dont always look what you think as typical "Asian". For example Genghis Khan is said to have had red hair and green eyes.

Understand that there is no clear line where you can tell Caucasian people from Asian people. When you travel from West -Europe to China you notice that people slowly start to look more "Asian".

Also many European people have "Asian genes". Hungarians are about 15% Asian and Finns are about 10% Asian genetically. Small group of people called Sami people living in Northern Europe are 50% Asian genetically.

I'm half Asian, so you don't need to tell me what Asians look like. ;)

My post was poorly-worded - the 'Asian' I had in mind was something with more Chinese features as I'd always understood the Huns were thought to be descended from a Chinese tribe. That said, I don't think of the way they've depicted Attila as being 'wrong', given how little we know for certain about his entire race, let alone his own personal appearance.

Top Bottom