Brave New World available to pre-order at Zaavi

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
When Gods and Kings was announced last year, we got the occasional snippet of new information from the descriptions of the expansion made on the pre-order sites. This is the first one I've seen this time around; plenty of info, but (as far as I can tell) no new info. We knew that ideologies/congress just "happened" when a civilization hit the industrial age, rather like spies "happen" when a civilization hits the renaissance, right? I've seen it somewhere else, I'm sure of that. Here's the link anyway:

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...-brave-new-world-expansion-pack/10788982.html

Hmm not on Steam.....

Why not steam? I have the money in my wallet. It should be on there soon. How much is £19.99 in American money? With our economy it is probably at least 50 bucks. lol I am guessing $29.99 the exchange says $30.20.

It'll be available on steam as soon as Valve finishes those pre-order bonus hats for Team Fortress 2. :lol:

If I recall correctly, Steam doesn't open up pre-orders until three months prior to the release date.

Well it is pretty much 3 months until it is released really, well only off by a few days that is.

Well it is pretty much 3 months until it is released really, well only off by a few days that is.
I'm aware. Steam is particular about this. This is not a prediction, but I wouldn't be surprised if pre-orders began next week.

Top Bottom