[BtS] Extra Add-on 02 - Nostalgia

Hey Chiyu,

I have problems getting the nostalgia addon started. I do have the civ4 complete version and did the 3.17k install of your extra mod. After that I wanted to install the addon just like your instructions went:

open the contents of "Extra Add-on 02 - Nostalgia" and unzip the contents of this zipfile in exactly C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Extra (or wherever your Extra mod is located). If it asks if it can overwrite, choose "Yes, to all".

I followed that but when starting bts extra the starting screen was missing the option text (just those glowing arrows for the options)

-> problem solved: I just switched the language from german to english. everything'sj running fine. very nice mod! :goodjob:

I will probably need to look at this sometime. I guess you saw the Civ 2 wonders movie pack I did. If not could be useful.

I think though sometimes you are looking too hard at the wonders at least. I thought the point or some was more of attachment to what could have been.

Like of course Marco Polo did not have an embassy, but since it was a building in a city....there is no silk road building. The embassy was there to represent the success of the Silk Road.

Just as Bach's Cathedral and etc. Yes of course really did not happen. It just never really has made perfect sense really. Nor do some wonders in Civ4.

I wish though I could get some of the old effects back though. Like the Great Lighthouse effect was really neat to me in Civ3.

Anyone got a mirror or an alternative link or download? I loved this mod.

Top Bottom