[BTS] Level Start

This is a simple MOD whcih simply removes all starting techs and leadership traits, giving everyone a level start. Unique units and buildings remain intact however.

The only problem I've had with this MOD is that it automatically gives everyone The Wheel at the start. It would be good to find a way to make everyone research that as well.

Unzip it under the BTS MODS directory.

Attachments

• Level Start.zip
    48 KB · Views: 74
The only problem I've had with this MOD is that it automatically gives everyone The Wheel at the start. It would be good to find a way to make everyone research that as well.

On lower difficulties there will be additional techs. So maybe you need to edit the HandicapInfo to get rid of the extra tech.

Civ4HanidcapInfo.xml

I am not sure exactly waht folder ... XML/Gameinfo i guess

I'm glad to see this; sorry I could not find this when I clamored for it a month or two back. Let me also voice my request for the removal of UU and UB, along with the removal of traits. Removing starting techs is a good idea that I didn't think of. Have you made any progress?

I'm going to give this a try... seems interesting. I would like to see a mod pack like this make it to where you can play as the Barbarian Civ though. That would be even better.

I'm going to give this a try... seems interesting. I would like to see a mod pack like this make it to where you can play as the Barbarian Civ though. That would be even better.

If you have BTS, look in beyond the sword content if you have bts and its there;) ;) yes a barbarian civ game. in this game you buy units and its diffrent.

if you wanted to create a custom civ you could just do it like any other one with a letter head ect.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :high5: :high5: :high5: :high5:
---------------------------------------------------------

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi (latin)
Always where under where

altalt

Top Bottom