BTS on Speed (up to 50% faster)

The mod, it seems, modifies python files. I'm quite sure that these conflict with the BUG ones, making so that your interface disappear.

You would need to merge both mods to enjoy them at the same time. Or you can disable the use of BUG when you load this mod by opening it's .ini file and putting a 1 at ignorecustomassets.

the mod only modifies the dll file, no python

it might block a python callback that is needed for BUG mod though

Sorry, I saw things about python in the OP and concluded wrongly; but yeah, the python related changes may very well be the cause.

I will take a look when I get a chance, but please understand that I am heavily swamped with work and have been away from BUG coding for nine months. I hope to return sometime soon but can't make any promises.

That being said, I would bet that there are very few Python files included in this mod. It shouldn't take a Python modder too long to merge the two mods or make one work with the other.

Wow, this looks like a great mod!

Has anyone confirmed if this works with BUG?

I can confirm from a recent code review of K-Mod that all relevant optimizations have already been incorporated from this mod in addition to several other improvements (I can elaborate on these, if anyone's interested). I would also add that BTS On Speed (and CAR, which it incorporated) contains a number of bugs that have been resolved in K-Mod.

Listen to @keldath , in my *unbiased* opinion he is completely right :p

Top Bottom