BUG and BAT question

DUI Racer

Chieftain
Hello,
i am fairly new here ( actually my first time here). was browsing through the thread and found some information about BUG and BAT Mod. thoguht i will try it out on my system. i tried that yesterday and no clt+alt+o option popped up. So i checked several diffrent threads but was unable to find a set by step guide regarding this installation.

would anyone be kind enough to direct me in the right direction so that i can thry this BUG and BAt mod with my BTS. By the way if it is a noob question then i apologise in advance.

Thanks much in advance

Yeah its kinda difficult to find, i remember having the same question, i believe i found the links in some sig. Here we go

CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization > Civ4 - Project & Mod Development > Civ4 - BTS Unaltered Gameplay

Predicting the next question

CIVILIZATION IV > Civ4 - Creation & Customization > Civ4 - Project & Mod Development > Civ4 - Better AI

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for your quick response. Will update that today and see how things work out.

Cheers m8

Welcome to the forums DUI Racer :beer:

I just had to (Sup49er) :lol:

If I ever build a time machine, the first thing I'll do is go back in time to when we decided to pick a Three Letter Acronym for our mod name! Darn you CFC for blocking TLA searches! :cry:

Back to your question: If you are still having trouble getting BAT to work, make sure you have updated BTS to 3.17. Next check out our FAQ. If that doesn't do it for ya, post some more information (BTS version, OS type, etc).

I've turned off everything I can find in the game and still I get a blast of music for each wonder I build. Are there some sound files I can delete without breaking the game or something in an ini file somewhere?

On the new Victory Conditions screen under Cultural, I see entries like

Mutal 33592(53)

I assumed that 53 might be the number of turns to 50,000 points but on further observation this number seems to jump around too much for that to be true. What is being measured or calculated?

Thanks!

IIRC, it is calculated exactly the same as that shown on the city screen for your cities (ie 'legendary limit less current value divided by culture generated this turn'). The alternative is that we estimate the culture generated this turn by subtracting the recorded prior culture from the current culture.

Top Bottom