BUG crash course?

DrakenKin

Prince
Is there a quick tutorial / guide / crash course on BUG? Something centralized where you can learn on all the best features without having to read a big part of the forum or documentation?

Somebody explained to me the green bars and how to use them with slavery, and that was something great I had totally missed. I am wondering if there are other things I am not aware of that I should be using.

Second question : Why does BUG report each time a town grows or is about to grow next turn? Am I missing the importance of this information (how should i use it?) or is it just noise I can safely disable?

Is there a quick tutorial / guide / crash course on BUG? Something centralized where you can learn on all the best features without having to read a big part of the forum or documentation?

The documentation is the best source so far. The BUG wiki has an abbreviated version that highlights the main features that might be useful.

Why does BUG report each time a town grows or is about to grow next turn? Am I missing the importance of this information (how should i use it?) or is it just noise I can safely disable?

With the happy/healthy alerts, these growth alerts are less important, but some people might be waiting to whip until they get an extra population. I disable them myself, but maybe start by disabling just one of them (pending or actual happening).

Top Bottom