BUG REPORT: Wonders going to wrong civ

eewallace

King
We have encountered this problem at least twice (possibly 3 times) in Game 1394. I know it has been reported before, but we may have a clue about it. I'm queen of Egyptians, and each time we build a wonder, it first announces that we have built the wonder, then immediately afterward announces that the Chinese have built the wonder, and it is awarded to them.

This may be connected with the chat bug, where the wrong picture/name are displayed in chat (but the correct ones are in the lower right news and the other news locations). I'm told that in the chat windows, my comments show up with the name/picture as the leader of the Chinese. So far, I think the wonder problem has only occurred when I'm queen, so it may be connected to the chat/identity glitch.

Game 1865. Wonders are being built repeatedly, when already in existance in another Civ. I thought this was something to do with being destroyed by barbarian attacks, but I've been given the option to build Stonehenge & Oracle when they are both listed as having been built by another civ.

Also - since today's update, the popup text on buildings is popping up much faster. This is good, but it gets in the way of selecting bonus resources, and maybe should be delayed another fraction of a second.

Game 1865. Wonders are being built repeatedly, when already in existance in another Civ. I thought this was something to do with being destroyed by barbarian attacks, but I've been given the option to build Stonehenge & Oracle when they are both listed as having been built by another civ.

Also - since today's update, the popup text on buildings is popping up much faster. This is good, but it gets in the way of selecting bonus resources, and maybe should be delayed another fraction of a second.

The first part is not a bug.. it's part of the game mechanics to keep building wonders to steal from other civs..

Top Bottom