Building new cities to quickly as Venice!?!?

Scotch0101

Centurion
I was playing as Venice the other day and I captured Knossos. Immediately everyone except Poland denounced me. I guess this is typical, but they all said I was building new cities too rapidly...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I just laughed.

lol Venice can't build cities. This might just be their default go-to text when they think you're getting new cities at a fast rate in whichever way

Just a question about puppeting with Venice, what happens if you stopped razing Knossos?
The chain symbol means you have anexed it, so...???

This has been in the game since Vanilla, it doesn't actually care that you've founded, captured, married, or bought out with GMOV cities rapidly. All it really cared about when you see this red text is that you now own more than 150% of the cities that AI has.

It seems that other civilizations weren't the only ones that were mad but also the civilians in your civilization as well.

Top Bottom