Bull?

I'll probably get it after reading that. I'm a glutton for having information available.

The DLL Features thread highlights some of the early features as I added them, but I really need to take some current screenshots and write up a quick feature list.

Thanks for the reference. The first post in that thread says 'BULL has been released twice now (1.0 and 1.1) and is built into both BUFFY and BAT.' So if I'm using BAT there's no need to install BULL?

Sorry for posting my other question about BUG in the wrong thread. I am in the process of the getting the 2.1.1a patch for BAT. Is it crazy to assume that BAT will soon include the latest BUG and BULL? I'm going to make sure I keep an eye on your signature as I want to be sure to always run the latest version of these great mods!

If you keep subscribed to that Download thread--the one you just posted a question in :p--you'll be notified when there's a new version as I'll post to that thread myself. ;)

But yes, BAT will have a new release itself pretty soon containing the latest BUG and BULL and more goodies. :)

BAT 2.1 (get the 2.1.1a patch!) includes BULL 1.0 and BUG 4.2.

This information should DEFINITELY be explicitely stated in multiple locations, including: the FAQ, Wiki, "Download BUG and BAT Here", and other locations.

I am brand new to this mod. It took me a lot of reading and skipping around to lots of threads and websites to figure any of this out. Also, who knows what SVN is (I finally figured it out)? The term is thrown around and is very confusing to newbies.

Just a friendly suggestion. I'm not upset. Just thought you would want some feedback on this.

Thanks for the great work. :cool:

The main readme thread explaining BUG and BAT should explain what BULL is or at least link to the description. Also, since BAT is now the all-inclusive project, it should probably be listed first with the explanation that if you want all 3, just download BAT.

Top Bottom