Can’t play internet games PS4

Zamurak

Chieftain
So a me and a friend of mine tried to play civ 6 for the ps4 on internet but it says lost connection to host every time we tried. We can play hot seat just fine. We are both in the same house using the same internet wirelessly so I don’t know.

So a me and a friend of mine tried to play civ 6 for the ps4 on internet but it says lost connection to host every time we tried. We can play hot seat just fine. We are both in the same house using the same internet wirelessly so I don’t know.
Hey Zamurak,

It's really sad that you are facing some connectivity issue with your ps4 so I am here to assist you with the further. I am mentioning few things that you can try to resolving your issue:
* Simply turn off your internet router or internet connection and turning on it back to see if it helps.
* Please check your Wifi configuration and router box and ensure that nothing is preventing the game.
* You can try using a cable to connect your Playstation4 to the internet istead of using wirelessly.
* Please up to date your PS4 and the game. It might helps to solve your problem.
* If the issue is still showing then you can ask to that who knows about internet stuff for help like your internet service provider and that support team of CIV6.
mendix

Thanks
(Marcos)

Top Bottom