Can Armies Heal?

Hernando

Chieftain
How do I heal an Army? How do I Heal a Unit within an Army? How do I take a Unit out of an Army? Help me. I am newb. =(

Armies heal just like any other unit...have them skip one full turn and they will -

- heal completely if in a city
- heal one unit if in your territory (or neutral territory I think)
- heal one unit if in enemy territory AND you have battlefield medicine.

Unfortunately, you can't take a unit out of an army, so plan carefully.

Is there a limit to how many men I can put into an army? And do leaders only have a chance of appearing if you fight an enemy that is not defending a city?

Is there a limit to how many men I can put into an army? And do leaders only have a chance of appearing if you fight an enemy that is not defending a city?

You can put 3 units into an army (4 total if you include the 'army unit' itself). You can put 4 units (5 total) into an army once you build the Pentagon.

I don't know if certain situations make something more or less likely for a leader to appear. Remember, they will only appear if the unit you are attacking with is Elite. It took me about 20 victories before I got my first Leader. I'm not sure, but I don't think you can get leaders by defeating barbarians.

units heal by 1 in neutral territory too

putting knights in an army is a smart move because the army will retreat if they are very wounded.

Top Bottom