Can somebody upload Orbis again.

Charriu

Chieftain
Hi,

I already posted this in the Welcome Thread, but since now there's no reaction.

The downloadlink for Orbis isn't working. At gamefront there's no file found. So if anybody outthere still has Orbis for FFH2 Civ4 and could upload it again, he/she would make a FFH2 fan very happy. :)

Heh, I've not visited this forum in a long time and I'm sad to see that the mod seems completely dead. Given that it's not even downloadable any longer I guess there's no hope left of revival.

But for those guys that still want to give 1.0b a spin there's a torrent available here. Takes a long time to download though since there's only around seven people still seeding the files.

Sorry to hear of Orbis' demise. It was a fun mod.

It still is. I think that the feelings about it being unfinished is because Ahwaric had so many things planned, not that it's current lacking in any respect. Besides a few minor bugs and balancing issues Orbis 1.0b/hotfix might be one of the best and most solid modmods for Civ 4.

It's unfortunate that I do not have time to put into yet another modding project because this would be an excellent base to work from. And I'm sure Ahwaric wouldn't mind if someone else did so as long as they added his name into the credits. Considering the incredible amount time he put into Orbis I reckon he wouldn't want it to disappear.

It is still a very good mod

But it would be awesome if someone would make an interesting modmod of it

Top Bottom