Can someone help me import an object from one LH to another real quick?

Cethegus

King
I just need to make a combination of the two Ben-Gurion leaderheads in the database so that the more recent one (darker skin, brown suit) ends up having the hair object of the original one (gray suit).

Normally I would self-help and do it by myself, but I'm a total newbie when it comes to leaderhead graphics and connecting the imported object to the LH's skeleton proved to be beyond my abilities and resources at present time.

Since the two leaderheads I'm talking about are largely gone from the database, I'm uploading them here. The one whose hair I want to import is in the folder 'Israel_BenGurion' and the other one who should be the end product is 'Ben-Gurion'. I'll reupload then to the database afterwards, so prepare to see your name in the credits. And in case their Art Defines are needed, here they are.

Spoiler :

<LeaderheadArtInfo>
<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_BEN_GURION</Type>
<Button>Art/Leaderheads/Ben-Gurion/bengurion.dds</Button>
<NIF>Art/Leaderheads/Ben-Gurion/winston_churchill.nif</NIF>
<KFM>Art/Leaderheads/Ben-Gurion/winston_churchill.kfm</KFM>
<NoShaderNIF>Art/Leaderheads/Ben-Gurion/winston_churchill_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
<BackgroundKFM>Art/Leaderheads/Ben-Gurion/winston_churchill_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
</LeaderheadArtInfo>

---

<LeaderheadArtInfo>
<Type>ART_DEF_LEADER_ISRAEL_BEN_GURION</Type>
<Button>Art/Leaderheads/Israel_BenGurion/btn_Israel_BenGurion.dds</Button>
<NIF>Art/Leaderheads/Israel_BenGurion/winston_churchill.nif</NIF>
<KFM>Art/Leaderheads/Israel_BenGurion/winston_churchill.kfm</KFM>
<NoShaderNIF>Art/Leaderheads/Israel_BenGurion/winston_churchill_noshader.nif</NoShaderNIF>
<BackgroundKFM>Art/Leaderheads/Israel_BenGurion/winston_churchill_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>
</LeaderheadArtInfo>

I think it shouldn't be a really big deal, but if someone could do me this favor, I would be grateful.

EDIT: Realized that I posted this in the wrong forum. Sorry, but can I move this thread to the right place or even delete it without a moderator's help?

Attachments

• ben-gurions.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 186
Its just a, uh I think its called nifswap, I'm not 100 percent certain on the name.

I went ahead an copy pasted the hair from the the one onto the other. They even used the same hair texture :D

winston_churchill2.nif is the one with the hair.

Attachments

• Ben-Gurion.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
Top Bottom