Can't download attachments on this post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSweetchuck

Chieftain
I'm trying to download attachments from this post, but when I click on them, I just get redirected to the main forums page. Anyone know why?

I'm trying to download attachments from this post, but when I click on them, I just get redirected to the main forums page. Anyone know why?
The OP was posted over 12 years ago, and the links may be dead. Just a guess, though.

@The_J, can you or anyone else shed some light on this?

I believe the Antal patches are all defunct now. I would recommend the Flintlock C3X patch/mod that does everything the Antal patch did plus much, much more.

I believe the Antal patches are all defunct now. I would recommend the Flintlock C3X patch/mod that does everything the Antal patch did plus much, much more.
I'm actually just looking for Antal's patch v1 that removes pollution entirely when you have a city with mass transit and recycling center. Any idea if there's a way to do this now?

I'm actually just looking for Antal's patch v1 that removes pollution entirely when you have a city with mass transit and recycling center. Any idea if there's a way to do this now?
Anyone? I'm just looking to fix the non-zero pollution bug in CivIII (as described here). I had a look at Flintlock's C3X and the list of features is... overwhelming... there's got to be a simple way to just fix the bug of cities still creating lots of pollution even though they have mass transit and a recycling center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom