can't load FFH

CDC989

Chieftain
I downloaded FFH, but when I go to "load mods" on civ iv, it's not there. could somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong?

You need to provide more information than that. Did you download Fall from Heaven, Fall from Heaven 2 0.23 or Fall from Heaven 2 0.40? Also are you using civilization 4 (which FfH and FfH2 0.23 are for) or Beyond the Sword (which FfH 2 0.40 is for)?

Where did you install the mod? It could be that you installed it to the wrong place.

I installed Fall From Heaven and I'm using Civilization IV (without Beyond the Sword.) I downloaded the program into a separate folder, is this my mistake?

I installed Fall From Heaven and I'm using Civilization IV (without Beyond the Sword.) I downloaded the program into a separate folder, is this my mistake?

The new version of Fall from Heaven II requires Beyond the Sword. If you only have Civ4 you will need to download and install the 0.23 version that is linked in the main threads. Its a pretty old version (you really want to consider getting BtS).

FfH2 is the greatest mod ever. :goodjob:

Welcome to the Forums CDC989. :beer:

Top Bottom