Castle Units.

could be used as a pre-placed immobile barbarian unit that can be captured, and:
have the build fortress worker ability;
the above mentioned bombard;
and require support so that a mobile unit would be "stationed" there.

been liken the city/building-type units.

just an idea-- (you could also try great wonders as units: Pyramids, Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, etc. Some people might be able to use them in the mods that scaled town to single towns like SuperCiv or EFZI. Could even be used as auto-produced from wonders for cultural value) -- up to you if you want to.

Great idea!

Ive also discovered that if you toggle unload, and set the number of transported units, you can load and unload the unit. Making it a great place to hide your workers when invaded.

A great unit, which I definitely have use for :goodjob:

Ive also discovered that if you toggle unload, and set the number of transported units, you can load and unload the unit. Making it a great place to hide your workers when invaded.

Ah, but will they VAI ("Very Artificial Intelligence") do that :confused:

Best,

Oz

The AI won't load units into land units, but it could be used for multiplayer.

Well, you know...

All things being equal if you feel bad about a little advantage here and there against the computer...

Just refuse to give a demanded product to a neighbor, and when 20 civs are at war against you on turn number 9, you may feel alright about a little extra benefit here and there!

:p

the AI has an unfair advantage when it comes to hidden nationality, it can conquer cities without declaring war, yet the player cannot even attack any unit in a city, except with stealth attack, but even then you cannot take control.

:bump:

Sorry for the bump. I was wondering if someone could shrink this unit? It's very big right now, and it's annoying not being able to see the terrain underneath. :)

Zubareva, I hope that even though you have asked to be removed from the site, do you mind if those of us who have downloaded your amazing contributions will be able to use them in any mods we may upload.
And since the other thread has been closed (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=504325), I would just like to add my support with everyone else who will miss your unique and beautiful units.

To quote from the movie Labyrinth:
Didymus: "Well, if that is the way it is done, then that is the way you must do it. But, should you need us..."
Hoggle: "Yes, should you need us..."

Top Bottom