Catherine de Medici (Magnificence) in Lego Brickheadz form (MOC)

That salmon color in plastic looks deceptively like taffy; keep out of reach of children. :mischief: But I agree, it's a great match.

The glass is a nice touch, a drop of wine would make it perfect

The glass is a nice touch, a drop of wine would make it perfect
She drinks water from her wine glass in game because ESRB. :p In her first look, however, she had wine. One notes that Poundmaker's pipe is also unlit. Gotta keep that E10+ rating. :mischief:

She drinks water from her wine glass in game because ESRB. :p In her first look, however, she had wine. One notes that Poundmaker's pipe is also unlit. Gotta keep that E10+ rating. :mischief:
Is it really water or is it Vodka ("amitié franco-russe") or maybe Cointreau? Plausible deniability, I guess...

Is it really water or is it Vodka ("amitié franco-russe") or maybe Cointreau? Plausible deniability, I guess...
It could be grappa, I suppose, which would be less anachronistic. Still a little disappointing; the red wine definitely added to her menacing "black queen" persona.

It could be grappa, I suppose, which would be less anachronistic. Still a little disappointing; the red wine definitely added to her menacing "black queen" persona.
"Bien pensance"... oh, don't let me stray OT...

Top Bottom