Caveman 2 Cosmos (ideas/discussions thread)

My Civilization continues to discover Technologies and builds some buildings and even some Wonders but My Economy is barely breathing and my Units have been on Strike for Several Turns. In one of my past Space Scenario Games, I had Runaway Gold. In this Game, I have so poorly managed my Finances that it makes me want to Cry. How do I find a Happy Medium that requires some effort in Gold and Money production and yet allows me to build Buildings, Wonders, and Units and keep my Science Slider at 100%??? Please critique my Game!!!

Attachments

• OskGH November 23, AD-2020.CivBeyondSwordSave
    6.5 MB · Views: 0
My Civilization continues to discover Technologies and builds some buildings and even some Wonders but My Economy is barely breathing and my Units have been on Strike for Several Turns. In one of my past Space Scenario Games, I had Runaway Gold. In this Game, I have so poorly managed my Finances that it makes me want to Cry. How do I find a Happy Medium that requires some effort in Gold and Money production and yet allows me to build Buildings, Wonders, and Units and keep my Science Slider at 100%??? Please critique my Game!!!
There are some bugs in gold that builds up over time, hit ctrl+shift+T to recalculate modifiers, should cut down your deficit to about a third from what I remember from debugging your earlier CTD save.

Top Bottom