City Name Registrar's Office

If it makes you happy, I won't name a city. I don't want an argueement over this thing.

@zarn: uhm. the argument is not about you naming a city. the argument is about how we work this out for the next cities we get. and how we dont get us stuck in the naming process because of non-responsive citizens...

No, dis. As FortyJ said, there won't be any waiting for names. Each citizen must be given the opportunity to name a city before any citizen names an additional one (through the naming COC that is - governors renaming cities are an exception). If they don't take the opportunity we aren't going to hold up the process until they grace us with participation. ;)

Zarn
Too late.... Your city has already been named. ;)

Dis
From my recollection, we are responsible for providing all citizens with the opportunity to name a city. Hence the posted registry of city names. As this registry has been posted for some time, and since I have been pleading with everyone to register their name preferences for an equally lengthy period of time, I believe that we can safely skip any blank spaces in the registry and move on to the next space, or column for that matter.

Of course, any citizen that has been skipped can still register his or her name preference which will likely be used the next time we need a city name. This way, all citizens have the chance to name a city, but we are not hindered by our inactive citizens.

Again, thank you everyone for registering your city names. The registry has been updated.

Message from the Cartographic Office
All citizens are encouraged to register a city name with this office (ie. in this thread). Registration of your city name is the only way to ensure that your name is chosen when it comes to be your turn to name a city.

Those citizens that have already named a city are encouraged to register a second name. Names from the second column will be chosen if there are no unchosen names remaining in the first column (by standard city naming rules - Honorees, Officials/CoC, Citizens).

All citizens currently have the opportunity to name one of our next cities. Don't waste this chance to make your mark in Fanatikan history!

I register the name "Northern Tiger Heaven"

I hope this is still being used, I would like a city named Panzerberg. This could also be good given our desire to crush the world in a flood of Panzers.

Top Bottom