CIV II had the best videos

Chuma

Warlord
Did these ever get ported to whatever version is available or are they still under licence?

For some reason some of them played really slow on my computer.

I do remember the manual saying how many Elvis impersonators they had to audition, it was a lot.

I got this game and Creatures with my 21st birthday money in 1997. No prize in working out which one I played the most!

I don't know why CIV and CIV II never made it into the full bundles? Licencing? Rights issues?

Did these ever get ported to whatever version is available or are they still under licence?

For some reason some of them played really slow on my computer.

I do remember the manual saying how many Elvis impersonators they had to audition, it was a lot.

I got this game and Creatures with my 21st birthday money in 1997. No prize in working out which one I played the most!

I don't know why CIV and CIV II never made it into the full bundles? Licencing? Rights issues?
Some of the videos were removed in the Test of Time version of Civ2, however I think generally all releases of regular Civ2 from vanilla up to MGE (Multiplayer Gold Edition) included the videos.

Civ1 and Civ2 appear to be most likely owned by 2K however they're sadly sitting on it. Hopefully GoG or one of the studios who like re-releasing old Micropose titles can work out a deal with them.

I've been organizing writing to these and more parties along with asking people to vote on GoG wishlists in this thread here, so please feel free to add your +1 to those lists! :)

Top Bottom