civ V mods installation

Halofon

Chieftain
Hello,

I have bought and installed steam version.
I want to try few mods, but only 1 is really working when I install it from workshop - I did try to find all the files in pc, and it looks fine, however the civ does not appear in list, when I go to create new single player game from mods menu.
I tried clearing mod cache and it did not help.

Can I install mods manually - not from workshop, to see if that helps?

Thanks

So you started the game, clicked on Mods, then checked the box for your new mod? Then you clicked Next? A window should pop up showing the mod you enabled then click Single Player.

Last edited:
Yes, exactly like that. I had downloaded Ragnar Lodbrok mod, clock mod and Slovakia mod - Stefanik. Onyl Ragnar Lodbrok appears in list of leaders when I want to select leader in single player menu (when I clicked mods naturally). Any idea, please? I already tried to clear mod cache, etc. I have steam version.

Thanks

Not sure what to say other than maybe the mod does not work for whatever reason. You could try downloading other mods, other characters and see if those work. If so then that sort of points to the mod that doesn't show as the problem. I have successfully used Frederick of Prussia mod so I know that one works. Try that one and maybe some others and see what happens.

Top Bottom