CIV V, XCOM:EU and STEAM

Razor Rex

Chieftain
I have a free copy of CIV V available to 1 person. It's vanilla, but a free game is a free game.

I also have XCOM: Enemy Unknown and all the DLC trimmings to 1 person who wants it. It is one of my favorite games and it makes me happy to be able to share it to someone!
Post here and we'll then proceed through Steam.

Have a nice day!

It's a gift. Why wouldn't it be legal? There wouldn't be a whole gift giving mechanic to Steam if it wasn't legal.

If I wasn't on vacation, I'd happily open up Steam and receive XCOM :D
But I think you should look for some deals on tf2outpost or other sites, the games might get you some money or other things. However, I appreciate your generous act by giving it away for free! :goodjob:

XCOM:EU was muy excellente.

I also have a gift copy of Civ IV on steam (from the presale-sale debacle) if anyone wants that.

Wait? There is a place where you can trade/sell them?

Hey Homegrown, a fellow CIVFANATIC user named Daraexus was interested in CIV IV. I hope you don't mind but I told him to get ahold of you about it.

Alright, so Feanor wanted CIV V.

Got a CIV IV and XCOM:EU with all the Dressings.
It's looking like nobody is needing that XCOM: EU, Glaivemaster... So if you want it, it is yours!

I've never played Civ IV and I have 200+ hours logged on civ V. I'll take it if nobody else wants it.

Top Bottom