[C3C] Conquests Improved

Damo13579

Chieftain
So i've been messing around with the editor a bit lately making some adjustments to the 9 conquest scenarios and thought I would share my work so far. My main goal was to just "enhance" the original scenarios without completely changing how they are set out and play. Mainly just tweaking them for my own personal preference but figured if i'm going to the effort I may as well post them up as someone else may find some enjoyment in them.

So far i've made some changes to the Mesoamerican Scenario:
  • All Civs Playable
  • Added Tarascans (unique unit tarascan archer)
  • Added Muisca Confederation (unique unit Guecha Warrior)
  • Removed barbarians as farming barbarians with UU made for an easy culture win.
  • Map slightly widened to allow space for Tarascans
  • Tezcatlipoca's War Rage modified, no longer allows production of armies without leader and larger army, instead produces Macuahuitl Warrior.

Download: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/mesoamerica-improved.28352/

Still need to play it through a few times but I think i've balanced the changes OK and not broken anything yet.

Gradually working on some ideas for the other scenarios as well but they are still a fair way off being implemented yet.

Grateful for any feedback or suggestions.

Mesopotamia scenario posted here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/mesopotamia-improved.28359/

• Increased from 160 Turns to 200 Turns.
  • Added Elam, unique unit Elamite Horse Archer.
  • Added Minoans, unique unit Minoan galley.
  • Added Slaves, 25% worker speed. enslaved by UU for each faction.
  • Increased aggression level for several civs.
  • Gold changed to strategic resource. Appears on map once mining is researched..
  • Gems changed to require mining research.
  • Fish changed to require sailing research.
  • Temple of Artemis changed to also require gold.
  • Added 8th Wonder, Solomons temple, requires monotheism, gold and stone.
  • minor resource and map tweaks

Fall of Rome scenario posted here: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/fall-of-rome-improved.28383/

Won't list every change here in detail as the list is quite long, but in short:
  • All Civs Playable
  • Military Strategy now unlocks conscription
  • Warlord attack increased, defence decreased. cannot be built, only produced by wonder
  • Replaced Maurauder, pillager and warlord for each civ with unique units, to give each civ a more unique feel.
  • added unique units for sassanids, changed artwork for some roman units.

If you get onto Rise of Rome (the only one I have played so far), that desperately needs all Civs to have access to a defensive unit with defence of 3. You can get attack power of 5 or 6 depending on your Civ and end up going against Spearmen.

You can change the value of any unit in the editor. I would copy the biq first.

If you get onto Rise of Rome (the only one I have played so far), that desperately needs all Civs to have access to a defensive unit with defence of 3. You can get attack power of 5 or 6 depending on your Civ and end up going against Spearmen.

I'm in the process of working on the Rise of Rome scenario next, adding some better defensive units is definitely on the to do list. Always felt a bit boring playing as rome in the last game as Legionary III is so strong.

Making some other pretty big changes to it so will take a bit longer than the others before its ready for release.

Top Bottom