CPP requires all DLC/expansions so get them while they are on sale!

Sorry if this is frowned upon/considered clutter (we can delete if so), but I've heard talk recently (and previously) about how unfortunate it is that CPP requires all of the goodies. I find the Complete Edition on sale for about $12 about every other week and there just so happens to be a sale for 75% off everything Civilization (dating back to Civ 3).

Now is the time to get what you don't have, otherwise I personally find isthereanydeal.com and reddit.com/r/gamedeals fantastic for keeping track of sales (seriously, Civ comes on sale all the time). Before anyone asks, this is a legitimate certified key reseller (activates on Steam) that I have bought from several times before. I believe you even get a voucher (probably 20-25% off) for your first purchase when you create an account or sign up for emails, so you could get Civ V Complete for under $10 possibly.

Sale link (greenmangaming)

Damn I just bought the DLCs I didn't have for their normal price. I'm such a dummy for these things.

Can you gift through this site? Or just purchase?

Hmm could you specify which DLC you actually need? I play without G&K and without Korea DLC and everything works perfectly... well except that I don't have horse archer units.

I plan to get G&K expansion somehow. Couldn't know that it will be necessary :)

Actualy I can't see Korea DLC there (only with DLCs that I already have). And I can buy G&K cheaper locally... but thanks :) I think that I will stop on G&K expansion.
I hope that there won't be things borrowed from Korea in CPP.

Actualy I can't see Korea DLC there (only with DLCs that I already have). And I can buy G&K cheaper locally... but thanks :) I think that I will stop on G&K expansion.
I hope that there won't be things borrowed from Korea in CPP.

There are some changes to Korea in the CBP which could cause problems for you. I'd honestly pick Korea up, as it is a great civ, and shouldn't be more than $2-4 at this point.
G

I can see that Civ 5 and all addition content is actualy discounted -75% on steam which means that it's now on average price.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36075/

It's good moment to buy lacking content. Regards.

Yeah it's been on sale everywhere this week, Steam has been especially tempting because the entire 2k catalog is on a 75% sale (I love pc games). Looks like the sale is over in 21 hours from this post.

I can see that Civ 5 and all addition content is actualy discounted -75% on steam which means that it's now on average price.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/36075/

It's good moment to buy lacking content. Regards.
Are you freaking kidding me? I bought my remaining DLCs from Steam for their full price not long ago.

*Goes out the door grumbling to himself, deep in self-loathing*

Are you freaking kidding me? I bought my remaining DLCs from Steam for their full price not long ago.

I learned the pc gaming lesson a long time ago that unless something was just released, there is almost always a sale somewhere just around the corner. Unless I really want a game right this second I never pay full price for anything.

Sorry to hear that :/ Well, you will remember for next time. Let's hope that Firaxis will use your money well :)

Top Bottom