Da Gobbo Chronicles (Wh2 Story)

I'll try. :) How do i know if they visit more then once. It could just be a whole ot of different people.

I'd like to read on too - just one thing: I don't wanna be nitpicky, but the screenshots are way too small now (at least for me) - twice the size would be just fine, imho.

actually thats half the normal size. the normal size wouldnt fit ill see what i can do.

This has all come crashing down.

Basically Ind took my cities and destroyed me. I destroyed a mighty 1 enemy city and managed to inflict worlds of pain upon certain units. Enemies entrails were used to decorate the brothels of the world and certain toy shops.

Dork Redeye turned slaves into his 'Night time friends' before eventually being tracked down and turned into court jester until the end of his days.

And so the Snivveling country which was golindom came to an abrupt and bloody end. All because Dorks son called the Indic prince a funny looking curry inventor. When will the horror end?

I apologize about the lack of screenshots. But when transferering the story to this computer it became unusable. I will attempt to fix the previous shots but there doesnt seem to be much point. Ill see if people want them fixed. Plans for future stories havent taken hold yet but if it happens i promise to do it on this computer and work my hardest with the shots.

Top Bottom