Demogame IV Petition Thread

Lord Civius

Emperor
We the future Citizens of Democracy Game IV are writing to urge the moderators to grant us a new forum. The first request to the Mods was made on Dec. 8, 2008.

Is there a mod that can open us a forum? Thanks!:goodjob:

and the response to the request was a valid one.

I for one would like to see some discussion before creating a new forum. That is how it was handled all the previous times.

It is now going on a year and there has been more than enough discussion IMHO. A direct request was made by Bowsling to Thunderfall many months ago. I have made a request to DaveShack (also a few months ago) and he gave his thumbs up. There has also been countless requests by post in the game discussion threads by many different CFC members. Perhaps it is felt we do not have the participation to warrant granting us the forum? I can only speculate because AFAIK we haven't been given a reason why. So I put forth this petition in hopes to persuade the Mods to give us the forum or atleast a valid reason why they will not.

Please keep your responses short and one post per person. This is not a discussion thread, one already exists here.

Et tu MDCCCLXXXIX?

Thanks Playah, been looking forward to another demogame for awhile.

I'll add my name to this as well. It's been a while but I think another DG would be a very good idea. I believe that makes me #10

Top Bottom