Demogame Site Status and News

Bowsling

Deity
I am pleased to announce that I am making a website dedicated to the demogame!
I will post a link once it is finished, which should hopefully be by Monday.
It is going to be hosted by webs.com.

Right on, billybones27. Hopefully I will be able to contribute.

The site will not be ready until about this weekend/next week. I suddenly had a lot to do, but it is almost done. Just have to fill up the city pages and screenie page. And I think there's a few more office pages, and I might make a small forum for instruction posting+discussion.

The site will not be ready until about this weekend/next week. I suddenly had a lot to do, but it is almost done. Just have to fill up the city pages and screenie page. And I think there's a few more office pages, and I might make a small forum for instruction posting+discussion.

By the way, where is it?

Nice. I like the colors. You might want to put "Game of" on the same line as "Democracy".

Also, can I post pics in the gallery?

Nice. I like the colors. You might want to put "Game of" on the same line as "Democracy".

Also, can I post pics in the gallery?

I've been tryin' to figure out how to do that ever since I first saw what it would look like.

As for posting screenies, I think I can make you a moderator who can post pics once I change a few things. That is great, because my computer currently is having technical difficulties stopping me from posting my own.

Yeh, that sounds good. List me as a mod that can access the photo album.

Top Bottom