DG3 Official Poll - Civilization to use

What civilization should we have in DG3?

• Babylon

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Egypt

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Persia

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Random

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree with DZ because as we are downgrading the difficulty level, maybe we should make it just a little more challenging.

You know, in the editor, we can make it impossible to get Germany. It isn't that hard.

Lets be the Babs this time. Bring in the Bowmen :D

We could also turn off the effects of pollution. Although, we had NONE in this demogame (i.e., grasslands turning ot plains). It only happened 2-3 turns after domination victory though. This also means that nukes won't change the terrain. We could have forest and jungle change to grasslands.

I strongly dislike any such tamering with the editor...sort of feels like cheating. Leave Germany in. Leave pollution on. I voted Egypt. Babylon sounds good as well. Any civ will be interesting. It's not who we play with, it's how we play....and we play well

Originally posted by Paalikles
I strongly dislike any such tamering with the editor...sort of feels like cheating.

I agree with Paalikles on this matter. Let's not tamper with the editor.

Looks like the babs choice is winning :). We should try to avoid building an army of Bowmen.

Originally posted by CivGeneral
Looks like the babs choice is winning :). We should try to avoid building an army of Bowmen.

:lol: Remember the first Bab War? They lost 40 bowmen that way! They had just made it to the other side of the pangaea, took two English cities, and France took them out with knights and cavalry.

Oh dear, well we're not that stupid CT. (are we?) And I don't think removing effects of pollution from game is good, we shuold try to model reality to a decent extent (pollution yes.)

Originally posted by Stuck_As_a_Mac
so we build no bowmen. thats ok

Yep thats the plan to minimize any chances of that unit creatig a GA :).

33 votes! Go Babs!

Get thee behind me, Babylonians! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom