Diplomacy

Raven_Lore

Chieftain
Diplomacy, I think is the easiest win in Civ. For people that want to achieve Diplomacy, but hate making friends with AIs, there is another way.

1) Conquering all enemies up to 65% pop(Just to be sure)
2) Conquering all enemies up to 50% ---Explained below---

For people not knowing how votes are set, it is one for everyone population you have. Eg. Your city of Washington has 4 pop, and your city of New York has 5 pop. Add them together and you get 9 votes. This goes for everybody (Including AI). So Number one, Conquering all enimies up to 65% is more for war-ish people who kill other civs. However, number 2 for builders like me tends to be easier. You see, you have to balance out your scheme for winning Diplomacy. Just because you are growing, doesn't mean your enemy stays the same population. They grow with you. So you must balance out your gains and their loses. Get Communism and quickly get spies. Many people don't realize this but spies are more than just city checkers, they distroy improvements too. Understandably they cost gold so you should set science and culture tax to zero. Distroying your enemies improvements are not just necccesary, they are a must for any occasion. But getting back to Diplomacy, distroying all their health and happiness improvements and ALSO farms (Since they prioritize farms) will cripple their cities into unhappiness and unhealthiness. This will severly lower their population by a lot.

PS. THIS COST GOLD
PSS. The spies have usually a 40-70 percent chance of seceding, and 30-70 if there is a solider on the spot.

I hope you find this useful :)

Top Bottom