Divine Intervention Resurrection Bullpen: The New Garden of the Gods

You know, I am slightly dissapointed with mega changes some of the new crowd is doing. I am not taking names, but what happened with just one free Great Scientist, or a new, resource, or growth of forests, or just adding a few courthouses?

Wasn't big enough? Some people like instant gratification like action and explosions. That seems to be the case in the new DI's with big changes. The lesser changes you also need to appreciate the subtley of a story arc which some people don't do.

I don't mind big changes as long as they are done in the fog of war so that it's believable those changes has allways been apart of the world. My personal enjoyment comes from making the world seem like a living place with it's own history. See the ruins of a old nation surrounded by fallout, start in a ice-age and watch it melt away slowly etc.

I'm thinking of starting a DI game myself. Is there anything I need to know besides everything in this thread and in the Wrath of Khan DI?

I'm thinking of starting a DI game myself. Is there anything I need to know besides everything in this thread and in the Wrath of Khan DI?

Remember to write detailed updates with pictures (use photobucket or something, the civfanatics pic uploader is glitchy and has a really tiny download limit.) Since there is only 15 days left till Civ5 comes out, expect a major dropout of support soon. Try any speed you want, it doesn’t matter. The only reason I advised SheaferDaDawg to use Normal was that Civ5 was coming out, but now I doubt anyone could finish a game on Quick before Civ5.

Other than that, advertise it in your sig, and send me the link (I want in)! :goodjob:

:D

Top Bottom