Do vampires take strength from corps and army?

hucker

Warlord
The Vampire sets it's strength equal to the strongest unit you've ever made. Does that include corps and army?

From the fan Wiki:
Vampires can copy Strength Combat Strength values of all land and naval units except Giant Death Robots and Heroes introduced in the Heroes & Legends game mode. Note that they can copy the Strength Combat Strength of Corps/Armies and Fleets/Armadas, but not aircraft, and only if you trained/upgraded them. (For example, if you form a Corps from two existing Swordsmen, your Vampires won't copy the Corps' strength. However, if you train a new Swordsman Corps from the Encampment or upgraded an existing Warrior Corps into a Swordsman Corps, your Vampires will be updated to use the Corps' strength.)

So joining together doesn't count. What about buying?

Heroes? I'm sure I remember playing with those, were they in an earlier Civ too? I thought I had all the DLC for Civ VI, but no heroes here :-(

So joining together doesn't count. What about buying?

Heroes? I'm sure I remember playing with those, were they in an earlier Civ too? I thought I had all the DLC for Civ VI, but no heroes here :-(
You're still training them when they are bought with gold instead of using production, so I would assume yes.

Heroes are from the Heroes & Legends game mode included with the Babylon DLC pack as part of last year's New Frontier Pass.

I wouldn't call that training, somebody else trained them and I bought them.

Oh, they're still making extras? I probably got my game before that existed. I've definitely used heroes before though, must have been Civ V or earlier.

Top Bottom