Do you want the White Hand to become a new religion?

Do you want the White Hand to become a new religion?

• Yes, I like the ideas in the thread.

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Yes, but I have some other ideas...

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No, the game is good as it is.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I like pie.

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Cult vs religion, or some such foolishness.

I won't play civ's that won't let me build lots of different temples, And I think all of the "new"
Religion priests (lizarardmen) should be able to build temples, even in your opponents cities.
How about a "free religion" religion, that give half the benefits but will let you build units from any religion, and limet this choice to those civs that are aggnostic?

Fully support this.

On a side note, is it possible for the illians to get more priests of winter than those 3 that come from that one ritual?

I like the idea of an Evil religion that lowers the AC. Not everyone evil wants to destroy the world.

I'd really want to see some consistency, though. I think Priests of Winter should be buildable, by all civs (including allowing the illians more than 3). And Temples of the Hand should be buildable too for this religion, giving the same effects as for the Illians.

Add the white hand, but don't pull Esus. Esus is fantastic, in theory. We just need to keep tinkering with it.

I don't want to get rid of Esus. It's a cool religion, and Faeryl would be very sad without CoE.

I'd really want to see some consistency, though. I think Priests of Winter should be buildable, by all civs (including allowing the illians more than 3). And Temples of the Hand should be buildable too for this religion, giving the same effects as for the Illians.

Every civ with WH can build Priests of Winter and Temples of the Hand. But the Illians are able to build temples earlier (without the religion).

Top Bottom