Doctor quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

aab1

Chieftain
"As a retired physician, I can honestly say that unless you are in a serious accident, your best chance of living to a ripe old age is to avoid doctors and hospitals and learn nutrition, herbal medicine and other forms of natural medicine unless you are fortunate enough to have a naturopathic physician available. Almost all drugs are toxic and are designed only to treat symptoms and not to cure anyone. Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio. Most surgery is unnecessary and most textbooks of medicine are inaccurate and deceptive. Almost every disease is said to be idiopathic (without known cause) or genetic - although this is untrue. In short, our main stream medical system is hopelessly inept and/or corrupt. The treatment of cancer and degenerative diseases is a national scandal. The sooner you learn this, the better off you will be."----Dr. Allan Greenberg 12/24/2002

"The drugs or surgery only approach that modern medicine uses to treat today's diseases is archaic."—Julian Whitaker

"The pharmaceutical "business with disease" is the largest deception and fraud business in human history. The product "health" promised by drug companies is not delivered to millions of patients. Instead, the "products" most often delivered are the opposite: new diseases and frequently, death."--Dr Rath MD

"Why would a patient swallow a poison because he is ill, or take that which would make a well man sick." L.F. Kebler, M.D.

"The necessity of teaching mankind not to take drugs and medicines, is a duty incumbent upon all who know their uncertainty and injurious effects; and the time is not far distant when the drug system will be abandoned." Charles Armbruster, M. D.

"It (sugar) ought to be against the law - and white bread also."--Dr Kelley DDS

"If only a small fraction of what is already known about the effects of sugar were to be revealed in relation to any other material used as a food additive, that material would promptly be banned."---John Yudkin MD, Ph.D., F.R.C.P., F.R.S.C., F.I. Biol., Prof of Nutrition at London University

“The bottom line is that the medical systems are controlled by financiers in order to serve financiers. Since you cannot serve people unless they get sick, the whole medical system is designed to make people sicker and sicker.” Guylaine Lanctot, M.D.

"Success of most chemotherapy is appalling…There is no scientific evidence for its ability to extend in any appreciable way the lives of patients suffering from the most common organic cancer…chemotherapy for malignancies too advanced for surgery which accounts for 80% of all cancers is a scientific wasteland."---Dr Ulrich Abel. 1990

"My studies have proved conclusively that untreated cancer victims live up to four times longer than treated individuals. If one has cancer and opts to do nothing at all, he will live longer and feel better than if he undergoes radiation, chemotherapy or surgery, other than when used in immediate life-threatening situations."---Prof Jones.

"Keep in mind that the 5 year mark is still used as the official guideline for "cure" by mainstream oncologists. Statistically, the 5 year cure makes chemotherapy look good for certain kinds of cancer, but when you follow cancer patients beyond 5 years, the reality often shifts in a dramatic way."—Diamond.

"Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy… Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade. Yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumours…Women with breast cancer are likely to die faster with chemo than without it."—Alan Levin, M.D.

"I look upon cancer in the same way that I look upon heart disease, arthritis, high blood pressure, or even obesity, for that matter, in that by dramatically strengthening the body's immune system through diet, nutritional supplements, and exercise, the body can rid itself of the cancer, just as it does in other degenerative diseases. Consequently, I wouldn't have chemotherapy and radiation because I'm not interested in therapies that cripple the immune system, and, in my opinion, virtually ensure failure for the majority of cancer patients."---Dr Julian Whitaker, M.D.

"We have a multi-billion dollar industry that is killing people, right and left, just for financial gain. Their idea of research is to see whether two doses of this poison is better than three doses of that poison."—Glen Warner, M.D. oncologist.

"As a chemist trained to interpret data, it is incomprehensible to me that physicians can ignore the clear evidence that chemotherapy does much, much more harm than good."---Alan Nixon, Ph.D., Past President, American Chemical Society.

"Worldwide, conservatively, more than 20 million people have iatrogenic diseases caused by one medical specialty: dentists. The ADA is fighting a rear guard action to keep the public from learning that dentists, by use of mercury-silver amalgam fillings for decades, have poisoned more than 85 per cent of our population. The ADA has covered up its culpability in the same way breast implant and cigarette manufacturers deny disease connection to those products. Potential economic liability to amalgam manufacturers, their distributors, dentists and the ADA is incalculable."—Tom Warren

"At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people of an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop whatever you are doing and call me."---Lynne McTaggart

I've always believed that drug companies were in the business for selling drugs, not curing people. My new favorite one is the drugs for restless leg syndrome.

That said some drugs are good. Pain, for instance, is supposed to be an indicator that you are hurt. It forces your body to rest so that you do not further injure yourself by moving about. Humans do not need pain to tell them that they are hurt beyond whatever initial pain the injury causes us. When I injured my ankle pretty badly I was fully aware of what I did. I didn't need the constant throbbing pain to tell me I was still hurt. The drugs I took made it much more pleasant to deal with.

I like the quote about sugar and white bread though. Everyone knows sugar is bad for you. Outlawing white bread would be pretty humorous though. I agree that more people should be made aware of the process white bread undergoes. A lot of people have no idea that they bleach the wheat flour with chemicals that remove almost all of the nutritional value (which is why it is required to be enriched in the US).

Pain can be removed without drugs also. I've never rally looked into it because I have an extremely high tolerance for pain and just live with it if I get pain, but for those who can't handle it, there are alternatives that are even better. White willow bark is natural aspirin, I think peppermint oil rubbed on sore muscles works also, I'm sure there are tons more.

Pain can be removed without drugs also. I've never rally looked into it because I have an extremely high tolerance for pain and just live with it if I get pain, but for those who can't handle it, there are alternatives that are even better. White willow bark is natural aspirin, I think peppermint oil rubbed on sore muscles works also, I'm sure there are tons more.

I think people should suck up some pain, but the pain I'm talking about is a little much for peppermint oil. I slept for maybe 2-3 hours a night for the first three days after hurting my ankle because the over-the-counter ibuprofin I had wasn't strong enough.

I just had my wisdom teeth removed and I was in so much pain before getting my prescription filled that I couldn't do anything other than lay in bed with my fingers on my temples.

Normally I don't even keep aspirin in the house because I like to keep my body as pure as possible from drugs, but there are times where I am glad that I can take something that will tell my brain to stop hurting me.

Vicodin or tree bark... let me get back to you....

Moderator Action: This better turn into some discussion since it's teetering on being closed.

aab1, if people are taking "natural" things for pain or whatnot, why is that different from taking drugs? Both have chemicals intended to change some part of the body. In the case of pain, "natural" things and pharmaceutical drugs are both affecting nerves.

And your notion that a single doctor kills 7000 people per year would depopulate the entire US in one or two years.

White willow bark is natural aspirin, I think peppermint oil rubbed on sore muscles works also, I'm sure there are tons more.

No, willow bark contains salycillic acid, which while it has similar properties in terms of pain releif, is not aspirin.
Aspirin is acetylsalycilic acid, derived from salycylic acid through industrial process.
The reason we covnert salycilic acid to acetylsalycilic acid is that the former is very bad for the stomach, and leads to ulcers, if not the complete mutilation or destruction of it.

So I should take straight opium cakes in stead of oxycoten? Or eat bread mold in stead of penisilian?

I think I'll stick with the carefully measured doses of pharmacorp products.

I don't see the good in the OP's post, honestly. The medical system DOES have problems. We don't focus enough on preventative medicine, for instance, and we don't focus enough on cures.

The quotes themselves could well be misleading. The above problems with the system could make many of those quotes (once removed from their proper context). Add to that the fact that sometimes treatments are ineffective for other reasons (chemotherapy performed too late to do any good), could generate a number of the other quotes (again, once remove from their context). Add to that a few genuinely wacky doctors and you have a full list of quotes that together seem to say doctors shouldn't do anything and medicine is no good. It's a disservice.

The fact we test treatments and cures, and we know that they do good. Sure, there are some examples where the testing hasn't been done quite right (as with anything, there's human error and sometimes greed causes undue interference). That said, most of the things out there work and are proven to work better than nothing or placebo.

-Drachasor

More evidence of genocidal doctors:

"'m a ************ MURDERAHHH
***** disses anybody MURDERAHHH
Yeah ***** all y'all MURDERAHHH
uh, uh, for real
You'll **** around and get killed"

-Dr. Dre's "Murder Ink"

When will people wake up and realize the modern Gestapo that is the medical profession :shake:

"Vaccines are highly dangerous, have never been adequately studied or proven to be effective, and have a poor risk/reward ratio. "----Dr. Allan Greenberg 12/24/2002

I wonder what would prove them effective if not the decline of polio, smallpox, tuberculosis, rubella, typhoid and other vaccinated diseases.

aab1, if people are taking "natural" things for pain or whatnot, why is that different from taking drugs? Both have chemicals intended to change some part of the body. In the case of pain, "natural" things and pharmaceutical drugs are both affecting nerves.

And your notion that a single doctor kills 7000 people per year would depopulate the entire US in one or two years.

The natural one is natural, not made from petroleum products, also the synthetic ones have many additional filelr ingredients.

Also, natural vitamin C prevents cancer while synthetic vitamin C doubles cancer risk, so natural VS synthwetic is like night and day, it's not because it looks the same under a microscope that it's the same.

Also, about doctors depopulating the USA, no, because believe it or not, more people a born every minute to replace the 40,000 people killed by their doctors every day.

So I should take straight opium cakes in stead of oxycoten? Or eat bread mold in stead of penisilian?

I think I'll stick with the carefully measured doses of pharmacorp products.

No, if you eat properly and exercise, disease cannot exist in your body. Disease only exists when you violate the laws of nature, otherwise disease cannot exist, impossible, and this is based on solid science.

If you are really willing to take a drug, you have no knowledge on health, ANY drug GARANTEES further disease in the long term, drugs can ONLY CAUSE disease, they cannot cure disease.

Moderator Action: Any retired physician that can't spell "GUARANTEES" loses a bit of credibility. I'm closing this thread since there's no proof being offered and even less discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom