Earth Map for fall from heaven

Well, this one seems to be working now, its the one lokifireson got working on the old thread he linked to, changed to work with the latest version.

Attachments

• EarthFallFromHeaven-2.rar
    36.4 KB · Views: 195
Woot, I wanted to play it again, but honestly couldn't remember what I had done to make it work in the first place :crazyeye:

Woot, I wanted to play it again, but honestly couldn't remember what I had done to make it work in the first place :crazyeye:

damn.... I was hoping you had remember because I couldnt make any other one work and I've had that problem with updatingother maps, oh well.

This is just a shot in the dark (I haven't looked at any of the files) but can't you just use Wordpad and 'Search & Replace'?

But yeah, it does still sound easier to just use the worldbuilder - but can the worldbuilder handle FfH2 resources?
I don't see why it wouldn't.

Wow... soooo close, OK so it does work single player which is bonus! Now to get rid of the oos for multiplayer. IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS?!? :) Fantastic work so far gentlemen. Any ideas? We reloaded, hotjoined, changed host, changed options, changed civs, after 2 hours nothingn we could figure would work.

Top Bottom