Empires of the East: Medieval Hungary

Balam-Agab

God King
Armies of Medieval Hungary, one of the strongest kingdoms of central Europe throughout the Middle Ages. The Early Medieval units cover the Hungarian conquest of Pannonia, the High Medieval covers the rise of the kingdom of Hungary and the Mongol invasions, and the Late Medieval units represent the Black Army of Hungary who were Europe's buffer against the Ottoman Turks.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Plotinus, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

Awesome surprise! Very nice work, Balam-Agab :goodjob:

Sweet details, by the way. Looking forward to trying them out :)

Oh man, I'd been waiting for this for a while. In MEM I'd given most civs civ-specific unit lines (when they didn't already exist), and had used a combo mostly consisting of your other EOTE series (Volga Bulgaria, Avars, Pechenegs, etc.), but these are really excellent and extensive. :goodjob:

Great work! Thank you very much! :):goodjob:
Now I have to reflect about giving Austria-Hungary an "unit boost" in the next version of CCM.:)

very very good balam! medieval hungary was long expexted! bravo!:thumbsup:

ps if you want to create wallachians note they wore a silver or golden leaf on their helmet on the frontal part!

Thanks, everyone!

:eek: Nice surprise Balam-Agab, Hungary! Are you planning to do Czech and Polish Medieval units also?

That's the plan. I've also got Lithuania on the go as well.

ps if you want to create wallachians note they wore a silver or golden leaf on their helmet on the frontal part!

They're on the list.

Thanks, everyone!

That's the plan. I've also got Lithuania on the go as well.

They're on the list.

Great! For your information some of the Polish Knights in XIV century had very nice decorations on pot helmets.

You didn't mention Teutonic Order and Livonian Brothers of the Sword but I bet is on your list too.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 339
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 653
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 7,222
Hello Balam-Agab,

I really like your units, and I've often hoped that you would make some that would be suitable for the fan-made Europa Universalis 2-based game For the Glory.

Well, now you have with your Hungarian and Lithuanian sprites!

Here's what two of your sprites look like in the game:

Unfortunately, it's only possible to use a single colour for shading.

In fact, I only need one Late Medieval sprite for each nation.

Anyway, I'd like to ask your permission to share these two sprites and any other suitable ones from the Empires of the East series that you make in the future with other For the Glory players. I'll give you full credit as the creator of the sprites, of course.

Anyway, I'd like to ask your permission to share these two sprites and any other suitable ones from the Empires of the East series that you make in the future with other For the Glory players. I'll give you full credit as the creator of the sprites, of course.

Go right ahead. I'm glad to see them being used anywhere.

Armies of Medieval Hungary, one of the strongest kingdoms of central Europe throughout the Middle Ages. The Early Medieval units cover the Hungarian conquest of Pannonia, the High Medieval covers the rise of the kingdom of Hungary and the Mongol invasions, and the Late Medieval units represent the Black Army of Hungary who were Europe's buffer against the Ottoman Turks.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Plotinus, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download
the crossbowman attack not the correct units, is an other

Top Bottom