Europe screen fix for 1.06 release

Dale

Mohawk Games Developer
Europe screen fix for 1.06 release attached. Put in \Mods\AgeOfDiscoveryII\Assets\Python\Screens\ over writting the existing file. :)

Now back to hospital.

Europe screen fix for 1.06 release attached. Put in \Mods\AgeOfDiscoveryII\Assets\Python\Screens\ over writting the existing file. :)

Now back to hospital.

This version doesn't seem to work for me either. I just get the normal overlay - except underneath/translucent, and there is no Buy button. Infact, if I go into the Europe Screen a couple times all the buttons disappear, and I have to press Esc to get back to the normal screen.

I copied the same file from 1.6beta and that works fine.

I would suspect something else causing the issue. I just can't tell what though.

Is this bug the reason why all my ships now sail from Europe to the pacific? Regardless of which sail to the new world button I push, my ships sail to the pacific. I'll try installing the patch.

Edit: I've just tried the patch, and it isn't fixed. All my ships continue sailing to the same spot in the pacific. This ever since I discovered the pacific. Very frustrating.

Cheers, --- Wheldrake

Try starting a new game Wheldrake. If you use an old save game all the ship's new world plots will still be Pacific plots.

Top Bottom