Faction names for Quest characters

Ayeshteni

Chieftain
Ok, I know in the grand scheme of things, this is a really, really low priority, and I suppose frankly not worth the effort. However, it does jar a little when quests with named characters pop-up and I am playing a faction that really would be scratching their heads to understand why Olivia Ross and others of her ilk are doing in my colonies.

When Billy Bob (or whatever his name is) gets dragged off by the lurkers (or whatever they are called), I am sure the leader of Al-Falah (or whatever they are called) would be going 'Bileyah who?'

The spies in the game have faction orientated names, couldn't quest characters also have a random faction orientated localization file? You know, just for immersion.

Aye.

I like this. Immersion is a big part of BERT - and that's reflected in the aesthetic effects that the developers generate. From different attires that leaders wear, to the visual differences in units of different affinities.

So this imo is up there in terms of importance. And yeah, I agree. If in whatever year this is humans are still segregated by race, then let the names be so as well, especially when they are so in most cases (spies, leaders, cities, and so on).

Top Bottom