Fastest time to Beat Charlemagne?

ElMikkino

Warlord
I've heard that this mod was easy, but I never thought I could beat it with Aquitania in 1 hour and 59 minutes :eek: on my first time playing the mod!

I just spammed five cities for the advanced start (though the fifth sucked, no resources whatsoever, except a crab, but the city wasn't coastal anyways), built 5 workers, got them all to be pretty sustainable, then after building up a SoD, I attacked Neuster, or whatever its called, the one in Paris, and I captured their southern city of Soisson, and then in a second war, I captured Paris itself. At that point, my favour was at 60 or so, so I went to war with the only person the Pope was at war with (Saladin, but why is he the ruler of the Rashidun (or is it the Umayyad?) Caliphate), to get my rep up to around 80, and then for the rest of the game, I just built lots of Christian buildings, and gifted a bunch of units to the pope, and then I won when I got to 160 favour in 908 AD.

One funny thing was that for a century or so, Bavaria was Muslim :lol:.

So, what's your fastest time?

Mine was about 5 minutes lol.
I just spammed archers for advanced start and attacked the other's cities, razed them then won lol :p

Top Bottom