First TIme playing with Communitas WOWZA!

GKShaman

Prince
So initial thoughts after playing a few times iwth this as India.

Start
Starting with a worker... sucks ... kinda. Really useless for first 12 turns because the worker cant even explore without getting caught. Build a farm is useless since u pay maintenance on the tile and wont use it since its better to work 2 food 1 hammer tile. Also multiple 3 food tiles already exist. In addition theres multiple opportunities it seems to get workers.

Difficult to Reroll Starts - a button to reroll would be nice.

Social Policies

Love that I can take anything once I open. Temple of Art moved Honor is ... interesting.

+5 Science per city (in Tradition)? Seems a little OP. Sadly Liberty opener got better, BUT the easiness of getting workers made Liberty less awesome. 200 gold per era - underwhelming - just bought two monuments. ehh.

Opportunities

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Made it a whole another game. Love it! Keep it! Grow it! (Different types, dealing with other civs, battles, etc.)

India's UA

I know a lot of people have discussed this UA. Very happy with UB - Instant Faith is EXACTLY what India needed. Ability to get a pantheon quickly.

Food Building UA - Surprisingly good. Granary is less awesome since it doesnt help banana or deer, but I assume another building helps them? All I would add is make the aqeduct a food building and make it +4 happiness.
Also can I exploit this? Sell my granary and build it again when Im at like 40 pop?

Now India and any other civ I've noticed its easy to build a new city and grow, but hard to stay happy where as previous version was the opposite.

Infrastructure
Stuff is cheap. But save money for opportunities. Tradeoff. Caravan is only 60 gold?? 60 gold!

Tiles are super cheap. Everything is cheap. I assume since opportunities can be expensive.

Thoughts

I will play this a few more times for sure. It will make it interesting. Love the opportunities. They need to add that to Civ6.

Isn't this getting updated under the name Community Patch now?

Top Bottom