Five more Anno Domini II leaderheads (single-era 3D animated with pcxs)

Rob (R8XFT)

Ancient Briton
Retired Moderator
As there are some new ancient scenarios in the making, I thought I'd release some more leaderheads from Anno Domini II. Four of these are in the demo and the other one (Hector) was unreleased (sorry, I hadn't realised!)

Pericles of Athens

Download Pericles

Darius of Persia

Download Darius

Hector of Troy

Download Hector

Minos of Minoa

Download Minos

Shambara of Harappa

Download Shambara

pericles, darius and hector are portrayed over romanic arches, and stone and brick arches....though the leaderheads are well done, the background does not fit with the age they represent...

ps also pericles had a huge head from here he got the nickname the onion - simbol of zeus

pericles, darius and hector are portrayed over romanic arches, and stone and brick arches....though the leaderheads are well done, the background does not fit with the age they represent...

ps also pericles had a huge head from here he got the nickname the onion - simbol of zeus

Thank goodness you are here to give some criticism :sad:.

oh rob, do not mind a sick person - the ilness comes from real life job overlayed with some hobbies, do not spoil your fun...these are just thoughts - but i think if there is any imortance to you if historical accuracy is achieved, just ask - you are talking with the WORLD - everybody can help. :)

:w00t: I got excited when I saw the title of this thread - that you were releasing (separately from your mod) five new LHs for download!

Great work as always, Rob! And nice that LH presentation is alive and well in the Graphics Subforum.

oh rob, do not mind a sick person - the ilness comes from real life job overlayed with some hobbies, do not spoil your fun...these are just thoughts - but i think if there is any imortance to you if historical accuracy is achieved, just ask - you are talking with the WORLD - everybody can help. :)
I ask the WORLD and they say "tweak this, change that" with very little authority on the matter. The thing is, whenever anyone does any work at all, there's always someone who has to have a self-righteous nit-pick, which can get quite irritating. Please just accept these for what they are: a group of leaderheads done for free which will be used in scenarios and mods. I know it wasn't your intention to have a dig and don't worry, I haven't taken offence :).

Hey Rob - stopped by to say that I love these, they're all top shelf stuff. You do the best backgrounds, too - better than anyone else, IMHO! While I'd always prefer that you do all four eras - so that I can use them in my mods-in-progress (MiPs), I note that your Darius and Shambara are timeless, and could (again, IMHO) be used in any era. Five...no, SIX stars! And a candy bar!

Top Bottom