"For Lack of Anything Better" PBEM

Toasty

Old Guard
Seeing as I am running out of patience, I have decided to start my own PBEM.

I'm looking for anywhere from 3 to 5 players. Played on Monarch difficulty. Map size pending on number of players.

Toasty: Koreans.
Donsig: Random.
Essex: Persians.
mauiduck: Germans.

I'm in with the trusty Persians :)

PM'ing email

Started on a tiny map, continents, 70% water. The Koreans find themselves in the fertile southwest of the globe, with forests and grasslands abound. The capital, Seoul, is settled.

Game sent to donsig, along with Essex's e-mail addy. Maui, it is your responsibility to get your e-mail to Essex so he can forward you the game. Then forward the game to Toasty1187@hotmail.com so I can take my turn.

I have founded a great capital city and passed the game on to the next player. :)

Well I've founded a rather pathetic capital however persia will be a source of fine wines for the duration of this game.

I don't have Maui's email yet so I can't pass the game on.

OK I got a hold of maui's email and passed the game on.

OK Germany first turn done. We have founded a fine captial city with nice bonus grasslands and many furs to keep us warm until we can find some busty frauleins....:)....Sent on to toasty using address given on BB.

I knew this might happen when I saw you have a hotmail account. When you send an attachment to a Hotmail account, the attachment gets "quarantined" and can delay delivery for hours. I uploaded the save to http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads2/FLOABPBEM1.sav in case you didn't get it. This happened in another PBEM game and we found that it was better to use non-Hotmail account for PBEMs. If that is a prob than I can just upload the saves here like this one. Lemme know what you all think.

Maui

Error: the game came up as "Chancellor Mauiduck of the Germans" and then took me to Donsig's capital :-\

I think the saves must be zipped in order to upload them. So, are we restarting or trying to resurrect this one?

OK I went ahead and re-did it and have uploaded file to http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads2/FLOABPBEM11.sav. Also remember to fully quit out of PTW before loading the save as in my other two PBEM games as we had wierd things like this happen whenever one of us loaded a save while in PTW before exiting out....:)... Also, BTW you can upload saved games as long as you rename with a lower cas .sav instead of the default uppercase convention

I trust I'm ok emailing as long as the player i'm emailing to isn't using hotmail?

Top Bottom