game freezes

civoholic

Warlord
Well, i was a little shocked that it froze a lot more than the demo, and on my 2nd game, i had to restart my xbox

I've played 45+ games now, and I only saw an actual freeze once. Not sure what caused it.

I've played 45+ games now, and I only saw an actual freeze once. Not sure what caused it.

bloody hell i wish i could say the same

ive played 45+ myself and i see freezes every few days and see others getting it all the time

Xbox 360 tends to overheat after a few hours of playing and freeze. I think the problem is with the system and not the game.

I've played a few games on my PS3, demo and now a couple on the release without any problems. Could be your xbox.

This is slightly OT, but I have an Xbox 360 and not a PS3 and in many ways I regret my decision. I was very impressed with the original xbox, and never got much into playstation or ps2, so the 360 seemed a natural choice for me. So many problems though. System overheats and crashes after some hours, I already had to send one 360 back for a replacement (apparently i'm in the majority with that..) it was so crappy, no HDMI support initially,, you have to pay to play online, and it just goes on and on. Oh, did I mention it doesn't have blu-ray?

Needless to say they've lost my support when it comes to my next system choice.

The only advantage Xbox 360 has over the PS3 is better price, it's easier to develop games for and (argueably) has better games than PS3.

I have a 360. Games never frozen, had for over a month now (the game).
360s never frozen from overheating (left it over night to download stuff) as well as many hours of non-stop oblivion playing about 2 years ago.
360 only ever broken once - after i tried to tamper with it. And got the 3 light thingy.

Mine hasn't frozen yet, but I am on my 3rd 360 after sending the 1st back. The 360 is just a colossal piece of crap, the games are good, but it seems to have been designed by a 2 yr old.

Oh yeah - my biggest xbox 360 peeve might be that they didn't make the entire xbox library available for the 360 as they said they anticipated. I have a bunch of worthless old Xbox games now (popular sports games, war games) i've barely played because they aren't compatible with the 360. To hell with you, microsoft.

Any game freezes with 2K, is not a shocker.

Saying that, I played a couple of hours last nite (drunk), it almost froze, but it came back to life. Not bad. Maybe this time I won't be complaining about 2K!

Top Bottom