[GEM] Kaitzilla vs. The World

I should have read this earlier to tell you @Kaitzilla about the strategy of fending of Barb-Spears in the defense by forcing them to attack over a River and maybe even onto a Hill. You're doing fine against the non-Barb-AI but against Barbs you probably just lacked a training game, I once played against Raging Barbs on Deity without the GW and successfully fended them off with Shock-Chariots and Fug-Busting.

Also, if you have got random events on, which are better than no-random-events, you may now found the next city on the Gold or Stone to chop out the Mids, if you already have BW and Masonry.

And I wanted to write:

01: Don't pillage AI-Improvements, your captured capital could produce a faster Settler with them and you'd have more Worker-turns for chopping into the Pyramids.
02: Though it is correct to build units in a war, try to do with less Chariots in this war, with Fog-Busting you already have the correct number of units against the Barbs and could focus on Granaries already.

Seraiel.

Read the 4th page. I'd have kept the Barb-city, even with maintenance because of your 6 Workers being able to chop out units/buildings.

I notice that I am gaining map-knowledge though and this is why I first will need to wait for my Birthday and afterwards I'll start my own game on GEM.

I need to state that when giving feedback, I only later refered to the page until which I read, I hope it is understandable that I don't want to edit all of my posts.

If only looking at the first four pages I need to ask if Barbs on Giant Earth Mod are more aggressive than on normal Deity, I think @Tachywaxon wrote so too, but I'm not sure if I truely read that, even with reading @Tachywaxon' s thread closely, healthy brain.

Shall I play Germany (my own Country) , Egypt (Tachywaxons pick) or Turkya (Kaitzilla) ?

Read the 4th page. I'd have kept the Barb-city, even with maintenance because of your 6 Workers being able to chop out units/buildings.

I notice that I am gaining map-knowledge though and this is why I first will need to wait for my Birthday and afterwards I'll start my own game on GEM.

I need to state that when giving feedback, I only later refered to the page until which I read, I hope it is understandable that I don't want to edit all of my posts.

If only looking at the first four pages I need to ask if Barbs on Giant Earth Mod are more aggressive than on normal Deity, I think @Tachywaxon wrote so too, but I'm not sure if I truely read that, even with reading @Tachywaxon' s thread closely, healthy brain.

Shall I play Germany (my own Country) , Egypt (Tachywaxons pick) or Turkya (Kaitzilla) ?
I'm glad you enjoyed my playthrough of this mod of Giant Earth. :D

It took me 2 months of constant play to take my game to 1AD.
The map is really big!

I vote Germany.

Top Bottom