Gene Vault not working

Veras

Prince
So today I was interested in spamming some cities in other islands, so the Gene Vault bonus of a free worker in every new city seemed great, except that in this particular game the new worker just wasn't happening when I found new cities.

Anyone else got this problem?

Yes. It is not working after the last patch. Initially I thought it could have happened because I had a growing outpost while it had finished, but in another game there was not a single outpost and I was sure that it is not giving any new workers.

It doesnt work for me at all, i've tried 5 different games and can confirm, no worker is given upon completion of a city or forming of a station.

Confirmed Borked.

I wonder how long it will take for this one to be acknowledged?

Note that the Gene Vault has never worked as intended, being based on the broken code from communitas (and probably discovered from a nixed feature in Civ5 vanilla that was left buggy). It used to give workers whenever a new city was acquired, including conquest and city trades. How this happened I can only guess, but it is probably an easily preventable mess left unfixed due to shallow pigheadedness.

Moderator Action: The Bug Reports forum is NOT a general debate forum. Please confine posts within this forum to confirming bugs along with questions aimed towards reproducing them.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Top Bottom