[TOT] Getting units to use the transporter

Konig15

Warlord
OK I'm screwing around with the Napoleon scenario and whenever I kill a certain unit I get a plunder unit for, cause I like to feel rewarded, and there's no trade units in the game so there's no money. Anyway the plunder unit i on the Italian kingdom track but can't use the teleporter to pop up in Milan.

So I go to the rules. Using Transporters falls under advanced unit rules, section e. Every unit, including transporter capable units like Italian Infantry and Cavalry, have all zeros across the board. There is nothing in the advanced units section that seems to control their ability to use the teleporters.

So what the heck is allowing them to use the teleporter. In the Civpedia it says they can use the transporter, so they must be something in the Rules that lets them do it, so what the heck is it?

Transporter settings and map relationships need to be established in the rules prior to first starting to build a scenario. To add transport abilities at this point you must either hex edit the unit qualities in your saved game or set them via lua. I dont know enough about either to be very helpful. I know OTR has code to allow you.to change native transport but I'm unsure how Garfield set it up, and in any event what you are trying to do is a bit different.

Top Bottom